Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Peanut Butter Banana Protein Cookies...diet friendly!






Who doesn't love cookies? Better yet, who doesn't love cookies that are "figure friendly? As I train for my 5th upcoming Pro Bikini show, I am about 6 weeks out and keeping it tight is what its all about! So...desperate times call for desperate measures. I was really delighted at how great these cookies came out. They were soft and chewy and stayed very moist into the next day. I looked up a recipe online and tweeked it to fit my dietary needs. So, in the spirit of sharing...here you go. These cookies take no time to make and can be a good replacement for your typical protein bar. I don't eat these everyday and sometimes I will split up a serving in half. These are great for the woman on the go....



All you need are a few key ingrediants:
Gaspari Myofusion Banana Protein- 1 serving
PB2 (powdered peanut butter)- 1 serving
Unsweetened AppleSauce- 1/4 cup
Whole Wheat Flour- 1/4 cup OR Oats (1 cup)
1 egg white
Splenda (optional)- 1 tbsp
Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
BAKE AT 350, 8-10 MINUTES

NUTRITIONAL FACTS: 1 serving (one batch makes 9 cookies)
Calories: 327
Fat: 5g
Carbohydrates: 39g
Fiber: 6.5g
Protein: 34g

No comments:

Post a Comment